Upon delivery of any package from FedEx/UPS, Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises assumes no responsibility for the package. If the package shows “delivered” according to the tracking info, the package is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Packages get stolen, plain and simple. It doesn’t matter what neighborhood you live in, it happens. Please submit a request if you would like to add an adult signature required to ensure your order ends up in your hands.
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
We DO NOT ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
We DO NOT ship international; shipping ammunition overseas is illegal by U.S. federal law.
You will be notified when your order is complete and shipped.
Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you provide us with an invalid shipping address on your order, and the merchandise gets returned to us, we will refund the cost of the item however shipping charges will not be refunded. Please verify your shipping address with FedEx before ordering.
Please also note that the shipping rates for the items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of FedEx, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Most UPS/FedEx shipping stores will not accept ammunition shipments. If you wish to have your package held at one of their facilities for pickup it is usually best to find the local terminal. Please be sure to contact that location as well to make sure they will accept your package for you to pickup.
Please refer to the FedEx website for your local shipping laws and regulations.
Any cancelled order will be refunded minus a 4% fee.
Ammunition – applies to all orders
Any orders that have been paid for and requested to be held, but not picked up by the customer within 30 days will become property of Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises. The order may be refunded, or continued to be held longer if the customer makes such arrangements. Any order that is requested to be held and NOT paid for will be canceled after 30 days of not being picked up.
Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises offers products for purchase that may be restricted in certain areas by Federal, State, and/or Local law. Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises is a class 6 Federally Licensed Ammunition Manufacturer of all the products it sells, but we cannot grant the right or authority to customers to purchase items which may be regulated by such laws. Products in the restricted areas will not be shipped. Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises does not sell or ship products outside the United States
Federal law requires that you must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We ship ammunition to your door via FedEX ground.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- Illinois – We must have your FOID and State ID on file.
- Connecticut – We must have your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file.
- Chicago, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- Cook County, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- California – No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts – No Ammo without a FFL
- New Jersey – We must have your your FPIC or permit to purchase/carry a handgun on file for pistol ammunition.
- New York (State) – No Ammo without a FFL
- New York City – No Ammo
- Washington D.C. – No Ammo
- Alaska – No Ammo
- Hawaii – No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address – No Ammo
- PO. Boxes – No Ammo